On January 29th (Friday), 3rd year of Reiwa, the Aira City Fire Department Fire Department Staff Opinion Presentation was held at the Aira City Gamo Public Hall Large Hall.
- At this recital, the firefighters of the Aira City Fire Department will freely make presentations on what they felt through their work and issues that they should tackle, in order to further improve their knowledge and raise their awareness of various issues in firefighting work. ..
- This time, a total of four representatives from each station participated.
The highest award winner is Junmitsu Noboru, a firefighter from the Central Fire Department. The runner-up award winner was Yusuke Sakoda, a firefighter at the Gamo Branch Office.
- The highest award winner, Noboru Firefighter, will be held at Tanegashima Nishinoomote City under the jurisdiction of the Kumage District Fire Fighting Association Fire Department on April 8, 1991, to the 44th Kagoshima Prefecture Fire Fighting Staff Opinion Presentation. I will participate as a representative. If you become the highest award winner at the prefectural tournament, you will continue to the Kyushu tournament and the national tournament, so I would like you to do your best.
- In addition, the excellence award winner, Sakoda Firefighter, is scheduled to participate as the representative of the Aira City Fire Department at the next 45th Kagoshima Prefecture Fire Fighting Staff Opinion Presentation.
* Overall photo (from left: Yamazaki firefighter, Noboru firefighter, Sakoda firefighter, Inaba firefighter)