Precautions for new adults
- The Aira Coming-of-Age Ceremony will be held on January 10th (Sun), as originally planned, in two parts, morning and afternoon.
- However, due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, the event will be held in the midst of a state of emergency being issued in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Chiba, and Saitama prefectures.
- The organizer has taken the utmost measures to prevent the spread of infection, but all participants are requested to take sufficient preventive measures before participating and be sure to follow the instructions of the venue staff on the day of the event. Please.
The schedule for the coming-of-age ceremony in Aira City, 3rd year of Reiwa, is as follows.
- It will be held in two parts, morning and afternoon, to prevent new coronavirus infections. For details, please see the invitation sent to the target person.
* Depending on the situation of new coronavirus infection in the future,
- [Schedule] January 10, 3rd year of Reiwa (Sunday)
- [Morning section] 11:00 am to 12:05 am (reception starts at 10:30 am)
- [Afternoon] 2:00 pm to 3:05 pm (Reception starts at 1:30 pm)
- * The time zone varies depending on the junior high school district where you are from. Please come at the time indicated on the invitation.
- [Venue] Aira City Cultural Center (Kane Hall)
- [Target person]
- ・ Those who were born between April 2, 2000 and April 1, 2001, who are registered as residents of Aira City, or who have lived in Aira City. One
- ・ Persons of foreign nationality such as technical intern trainees and international students who were born between April 2, 1998 and April 1, 2001 and are registered as residents in Aira City.
- [Target time zone]
- ・ Morning session (starts at 11:00 am)
- Those from Junior High School District, Shigetomi Junior High School District, Yamada Junior High School District
- ・ Afternoon session (starting at 2:00 pm)
- Those who have graduated from other than Kajiki Junior High School District, Gamo Junior High School District, Aira City Elementary and Junior High School, and foreign nationals
- * Those who have graduated from an elementary school in Aira City and went on to a school other than Aira City from junior high school are assigned to the time of the junior high school district where their elementary school is located.
[Notes on participating in the coming-of-age ceremony]
- The cooperation of each new adult is indispensable for holding the coming-of-age ceremony. Thank you for your cooperation in the following notes.
- (1) Coming-of-age ceremony guide
- Please be sure to bring a letter of invitation when attending the coming-of-age ceremony.
* The invitation will be sent to you (shipped on October 19, 2nd year of Reiwa).
* Please contact us if you do not receive the invitation even after November.
- (2) Precautions for new coronavirus infection
- ・ Temperature will be measured at the time of admission. Those with symptoms such as fever (37.5 ° C or higher) cannot enter.
・ Please wear a mask when moving to the venue or inside the venue.
・ Participants should keep an interval of 1m or more and refrain from talking as much as possible.
・ A hand sanitizer will be installed at the entrance of the venue, so be sure to disinfect it.
- (3) Notification of cancellation of the ceremony
- If the ceremony is canceled due to future infection status, we will inform you as follows.
・ Determined by Friday, December 25: Notify the target person by mail ・ Official website of Aira City ・ Notify by email of area information of Aira City ・ Determined after Friday, December 25: Official website of Aira City ・ Aira Notify by city area information mail
- (4) About admission to the venue
- Parents are not allowed to enter the venue on the day of the event.
* Caregivers can enter. Please contact us in advance as we will secure a seat.
- (5) Ceremony recording and video distribution
- The ceremony will be recorded and the video will be distributed from 1:00 pm on January 11 (Monday: Coming-of-Age Day).
【Frequently Asked Questions】
- ・ I haven't received the invitation, can I attend the coming-of-age ceremony?
⇒ Anyone can attend. We will mail you a letter of invitation, so please contact the Education Division of the Aira City Board of Education (0995-62-2111).
- ・ I would like to participate in a coming-of-age ceremony outside of Aira City.
⇒Since the correspondence differs depending on the municipality, please contact the relevant municipality.
- ・ Is it possible to participate in a wheelchair?
⇒ You can attend. Please contact us in advance to secure a seat.