Partial subsidy for influenza vaccination costs for children and pregnant women
In the second year of Reiwa, Kagoshima Prefecture will provide subsidies for influenza vaccination costs for the following people.
▶ For details, see Please refer to the.
- 6 months to 6th grade
- Pregnant woman
Kagoshima Prefecture Living Health and Welfare Department Health Promotion Division
Partial subsidy for influenza vaccination costs for the elderly
The following people who are registered as residents in Aira City
- Those who are 65 years old or older on the day of inoculation
- Those who are 60 to 64 years old on the day of vaccination and have impaired immune function (about 1st grade) due to heart / kidney / respiratory function or human immunodeficiency virus, and their daily life is extremely restricted.
- October 1, 2nd year of Reiwa (Thursday) -Monday, December 28th, 2nd year of Reiwa (excluding holidays)
- 3,700 yen (city subsidy 2,050 yen, self-pay 1,650 yen)
* Of the eligible people, those who receive welfare benefits are fully subsidized.
Preliminary examination slip:
- The medical examination slip will be issued by the medical institution.
What to bring:
- Items that can confirm the person's address and age (health insurance card, driver's license, etc.)
- Health notebook (only for those who have it)
- Target person 2 is a disability certificate
- For households receiving welfare benefits, a certificate of welfare benefits (certificates issued by the City Social Welfare Division, Kajiki Hoken Welfare Section, Gamo Hoken Welfare Section)
▶ Place to inoculate outside the city
- It can be inoculated at participating medical institutions that enter the prefecture.
Please see or contact the following.
▶ When inoculating outside the prefecture
- If you want to inoculate outside the prefecture, you need to complete the procedure in advance, so please contact us at the following.
Health Promotion Section, Health Promotion Division, Health and Welfare Department
899-5492 25 Miyajimamachi, Aira City, Kagoshima Prefecture Phone number: 0995-66-3111 (147)
Fax number: 0995-67-0095