In order to support the lives of child-rearing households affected by the new coronavirus infection, a benefit (10,000 yen per target child) is provided to households receiving child allowances as a measure unique to Aira City. I will.
Persons eligible for payment
- 〇 Children eligible for the child allowance (main rule benefit) for April 2nd year of Reiwa and children who lost their qualifications due to graduation from junior high school in March 2nd year of Reiwa
〇 Children born between April 2, 2004 and March 31, 2004, who meet the above requirements, are eligible. New high school first graders will be paid by the municipalities that received the children's allowance as of February 29, 2nd year of Reiwa.
* Please note that those who receive the "special benefit" of 5,000 yen per month for each child eligible for payment are not eligible.
- For those who have not completed the child allowance procedure and the child allowance for April 2nd year of Reiwa has not been finalized (there are incomplete documents and are on hold, the status report has not been submitted, etc.) Benefits cannot be paid until the child allowance for April 2nd year of Reiwa is finalized. Please complete the procedure as soon as possible.
Application and benefit method
- In principle, no application is required. Transfer to the child allowance registration bank account.
* For civil servants, procedures are required. (For details, see "For civil servants.")
- It is 10,000 yen per target child. (Benefits are one-time only.)
- Payment will be made on June 4th. In late May, we will send a guide to the target person with the payment date.
About civil servants
- If the recipient of the children's allowance is a civil servant, an application is required. (If you are receiving a children's allowance and live in Aira, you will need to apply.)
- An application is required separately from the application for the national "Temporary Special Benefits for Child-rearing Households". We will guide you through the procedures in order from those who applied for the national "temporary special benefit for child-rearing households". In addition, the application form is available at the local welfare counter. (You can also download it from the PDF below.)
Aira City accepts applications from civil servants from June 1, 2nd year of Reiwa to September 30th, 2nd year of Reiwa. (You can apply by mail or at the counter)
* The payment date for civil servants is scheduled for the second Thursday of the month following the month in which the application is submitted. In addition, please note that we will not send payment notifications regarding this payment.
- If you submit your application during June, July 9th will be the payment date.
If you submit your application during July, August 13th will be the payment date.
If you submit your application during August, September 10th will be the payment date.
If you submit your application during September, October 8th will be the scheduled payment date.