Recruitment of Kajiki / Gamo complex new government building "basic design making" citizen workshop participants
- More than half a century has passed since the city was built, and the city is currently rebuilding the dilapidated Kajiki and Gamo government buildings. Both government buildings to be newly built are planned to be developed as "complex government buildings" that have functions such as a library, a health center, and a multipurpose space in addition to the administrative window.
- Both government buildings completed the basic plan that summarizes the maintenance policy last year, and will start full-scale basic design from the 3rd year of Reiwa.
▽ Reference image ▽
Kajiki General New Government Building (Proposed perspective drawing when selecting a designer * This is not a design proposal as it is)
In order to aim for a facility that can be used by people of all ages, we will collect the voices of citizens and incorporate them into our designs.
- Therefore, we are planning a citizen workshop for each of the two government buildings as an opportunity to give opinions and ideas for the new government building in line with the contents of the basic plan.
- We are looking for workshop members as follows, so if you are interested, please apply.
Date (3rd year of Reiwa):
- ① Sunday, June 6
② Sunday, July 4
③ September 26th (Sun) * Scheduled 3 times in total
Place / Time:
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am
- Kajiki General Branch South Government Building 2nd Floor Multipurpose Hall
- 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Gamo Public Hall 2nd floor Polished room
- About 15 people each
- Those who are 16 years old or older who live, work, or attend school in the city
- Noon on April 30, 3rd year of Reiwa
- Please let us know your address, (2) name, (3) occupation, (4) telephone number, (5) desired government office, and (6) email address by telephone, email, or input form.
* If there are a large number of applicants, a lottery will be held and the decision-makers will be notified by mail.
▽ Reference image ▽
Gamo General New Government Building (Proposed perspective drawing when selecting a designer * It does not mean that it will be a design proposal as it is)
▶ For details What