We hold briefing sessions, experiences such as water discharge training, and roundtable discussions.
Would you like to experience a little "trigger" day at the fire department?
1 Implementation date and time <br /> From 13:00 to 17:15, Sunday, June 21, 2nd (Reception: from 12:30 to 13:00)
* Rainy weather However, if an alarm is issued, it will be canceled.
2 place <br /> Aira City Fire Department Headquarters, 2040 Kida, Kajiki-cho, Aira-shi
3 Qualification for application <br /> Female from 2nd grade to 25 years old (guardian can visit)
Participation fee: Free
4 experience content
Reception from 12:30 to 13:00
13:00 to 13:30 Orientation and workplace explanation
13: 35-14: 35 Training experience (water discharge training, smoke experience, rescue bag)
14: 35-14: 45 Photo shoot
14: 55-15: 50 Government building, communication command room, vehicle tour
15:55 ~ 16:55 Roundtable discussion
16:55 to 17:10 Fill out the questionnaire
17:15 Disbanded * Part of the content and venue may change due to rain and new coronavirus infection control measures.
5 Application method and period
(1) How to apply ・ Bring or mail the attached “Female Firefighter“ Experience-based Internship ”Participation Form” directly / Capacity: 30 first-come-first-served basis
(2) Application period Reiwa 2 April 27 (Mon) -May 24 (Sun)
* Postmark valid on the day
6 Application and contact information 2040, Kida, Kajiki-cho, Aira-shi, 899-5241 1
Person in charge Aira City Fire Department Headquarters Emergency Department Rescue Section Telephone: 0995-63-3287 (Main) / 0995-63-3818 (Direct line to the Security Department)
* If you bring your own, you can apply at the Fire Department (8:30 to 17:15 on weekdays), Central Fire Station, Aira Detached Camp, and Gamo Detached Camp.
7 Clothes <br /> Please wear comfortable clothes (long pants) and sports shoes. Please prepare clothes, towels and drinks.
8 Others・ Parents can visit the facility, so if you participate, please write the number of participants in the application form.
・ If you have any questions, please contact the department in charge.
・ Please use the Aira City Fire Department Headquarters Parking Lot at the parking lot.