We will carry out the "Kinko Bay Cleanup Operation" (autumn section) on the Wakimoto and Susaki coasts to clean up the coast in various parts of the Kinko Bay coast. In order to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infectious diseases, the city will be held on a smaller scale, such as not holding an opening ceremony.
Date and time:
- October 16, 2021 (Saturday) 8:00 to October 16, 2021 (Saturday) 9:00
* Canceled in case of rain (We will inform you on the city's homepage, disaster prevention administrative radio, and disaster prevention email at 6:30 am on the day of the event.)
* It may be canceled depending on the infection status of the new coronavirus.
- Name: Wakimoto Beach, Susaki Beach
- * Garbage bags are available at each venue.
* Please bring your own hat, towel, work gloves, and drinks.
* Opening and closing ceremonies will not be held to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection.
* Please disinfect and measure the temperature at the reception and wear a mask.
* If you have a fever or other illness, please refrain from participating.
* You do not need to submit the application form this time.
▶ (PDF: 376KB)
▶ (PDF: 452KB)
▶ (PDF: 224KB)