Waders are hip boots that can be used in water without getting wet.
Why don't you wear a wader and enjoy an underwater walk under the refreshing autumn sky?
Maybe you can meet dolphins! ??
It walks in the sea while receiving water pressure, so it is recommended for those who want to move moderately!
- The wader walk is one of the nature experience tours of the Kusunoki Nature Museum, but this time it is a special edition in autumn! !!
- Poco Cafe will also open a store on the day, so how about an elegant cafe time in the pine forest after walking?
- Participants will receive a drink ticket from Poco Cafe!
★ Points when wearing a wader ★
- ・ Because it is a hip boot, we recommend long pants for the clothes inside.
・ Wear slightly longer socks and put the hem of your pants inside the socks to make it easier to put on and take off.
- November 1st (Sun), 1st year of Reiwa 10: 00-11: 30 (9:45 reception starts)
- Saturday, November 7, 1st year of Reiwa 8: 30-10: 00 (8:15 reception starts)
Place: Shigetomi Beach, Aira City
- Participation fee: 3,000 yen per person (including Poco Cafe drink voucher, souvenir, wader rental fee, insurance fee)
Capacity: 10 people each time Height 140 cm or more (junior high school students and younger are accompanied by a guardian)
Recommended equipment: hats, washcloths or towels, easy-to-move clothes
▶ Application / Inquiries: NPO Kusunoki Nature Museum
* If you would like to participate, please let us know your name, phone number, number of participants, and foot size by message, phone, or email. M (_ _) m