[Kajiki district circulation bus]
- (Ontake line: via Hegawa) There is a closed road between the entrance to Ontake and Ichino, so there is a delay of about 20 minutes due to detours.
[Gamou District Tour Bus]
- (Ogawauchi/Lacquer line) Do not operate to the "Akinita" bus stop, but operate between "Alternative route entrance" → "Telephone Exchange Office"
- (Ogawauchi/Nishiura Line) Return to the "Ikaya" bus stop
- *Does not operate to the "Tonoguchi upper" and "Tonoguchi lower" bus stops.
*Regular buses will operate normally for other community buses.
*We will inform you when a suspension of service, etc. occurs on the community bus due to a typhoon or a disaster.
*If there is a risk of flooding or landslides, operation may be suspended depending on the situation.
Please check below for the operating status of local buses and JR trains.
Bus service status: Kyushu vehicles (link to external site)
JR Nippo Main Line: JR Kyushu Operation Status (link to external site)
* Which train location information service (PDF: 552KB) has started with the JR Kyushu app. For details, please check the JR Kyushu website (link to external site).
▶See Aira City website for details