The exhibition was significantly renewed on October 1, 2020. I would like to introduce it because it is easier to see and more fun.
▶ Press release from Ministry of the Environment
- A facility name sign is installed so that it can be easily seen from the parking lot.
- Kinko Bay panoramic view
- The story of the past and present on the Kinko Bay coast
- Kinko Bay Viewpoint
- Kinko Bay Story
- Aquarium exhibition powers up
- Graphically expresses the shape of the seabed in Kinko Bay and the creatures that live in various environments.
- There are also models of Satsumahaorimushi and Sakegashira.
- An easy-to-understand explanation of the history of Kinko Bay and the history of the coastline.
- Introducing the viewpoint at the back of Kinko Bay with photos and videos.
- Introducing the characteristic creatures of Kinko Bay, "dolphins", "sea turtles", "black-faced spoonbills", and the "meaning" of those creatures.
- The tidal flat aquarium can now express the ebb and flow of the tide, making the aquarium much easier to see as a whole.
Please come to the Nagisa Museum, Shigetomi Beach Nature Fureaikan, which is easier and more enjoyable than ever.