“Aira footpath” is a walking course that can enjoy the cityscape and nature that remains from the city’s old days. Opened the 4th course in Kitayama upper district where bronze blooms this time. You can enjoy peaceful rural scenery and beautiful paddy field.
- Date and time: April 30 (Monday · Public Holidays) Start accepting from 10 am
- Meeting place: Eboshikan (Old Toyama primary school)
- Entry fee: 1,200 yen
- Course: 3 km
- Capacity: First 100 people
- Application deadline: Thursday, April 5
- Application: Executive Committee 080-2720-6521 (Reception from 9 am to 5 pm)